Thomas P. Anzelmo, Jr.
Mr. Anzelmo joined the firm in May 2013 after practicing for several years at a well known New Orleans law firm. His areas of practice include General Litigation, Insurance Defense, Governmental Liability, Corporate Law, and Personal Injury Defense. In addition to his private practice, Mr. Anzelmo also serves as a Magistrate for the City of Harahan, Louisiana and was appointed by Councilman Paul Johnston to Serve on the Jefferson Parish Charter Advisory Board to assist in the decennial review of the Jefferson Parish Home Rule Charter.
- Louisiana State University, Bachelors of Arts in English and History, 1996
- Loyola University, New Orleans School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1999
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Jefferson Parish Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Judge John C. Boutall American Inn of Court, Treasurer (2012 – present)
Tommy has been happily married to Jana Danos Anzelmo since 2003 and has one daughter, Katherine. Outside of work, he is an avid LSU and Saints fan, and enjoys traveling and spending time with family and friends.